Bear Gulch Trail in Ashton, ID

Coco

Anyone got some good information on it? Going up there for the weekend, and want to ride that trail. My Grandpa said it is an absolute beautiful trail. It is on the old railroad from what he told me. I am doing some Google searching, but not having the best luck. I need GPS coordinates, start points, detours for the old ghost towns, etc. We are trying to plan it out to where we can get dropped at Ashton, and ride either to my extended families cabin, in Island Park or into West Yellowstone itself. But we are trying to find all the outlets, starting, ending locations, and the detours that lead to old abandoned gas stations, and towns.

Anyone that has any information post up if you could :D

Coco

If we end up finding out enough information to find our way around, and run it, I will be sure to take lots of pics, and get some video :) hope to do a good report on it like Steve always does. I really enjoy his write ups.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
also I met a guy off KSL who bought some yota parts from me that said in his neck of the woods Cave Falls Trails near Ashton ID is awesome!!!

tnels

also try planet4x4.net thats an idaho rme if ya know what i mean my family has a cabin in island park but that trail doesnt ring a bell you may get more help on planet4x4 like i said and snake river that was mentioned in a earlyer post is on that same site as well

Coco

You guys are awesome :D I am thinking we will stop and get a map for sure, but I am hoping we can get it all sorted out, and I will do up a trip report if we end up making it with all the info and such.

I will do some more searching!