BIG thanks out to Tacoma

kobyhud

Lurker
I have to just give a big thanks out to Tacoma for helping me out hauling a heavy axle all the way out here from NY!!! Just when you think that the world couldn't get crappier someone does something nice for you and gives you hope all over again!

Thank you !

Koby

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
James K... Oh, I'm a giver alright. In fact... I have something for YOU, mister. -_- *high plains drifter*

My pleasure, I was fairly close to that axle and I know shipping's a ***** on something that big. Golden Rule and all that!

Apparently my truck doesn't really care about weight! which is really weird. I got maybe 1mpg better unloaded... and I had about 2500lbs in the bed and another 2500 being towed. Strange.
Plus, I got to meet yet another offroad luminary LOL the famous and storied HIGHHONDA, seller of eastern 60's. Very nice guy, with good prices on good stuff. I'm going to be using him for 60 parts since he can get everything that he doesn't already have in stock.

I will also say that Koby kicked down like 50% more for gas than I said I could live with, which I thought was mighty kind of him. I will lend him a lug wrench anytime!:rofl:

Last edited: