Bitcoin

glockman

I hate Jeeps
My overall stocks and IRA is down about that same amount. I am a 4 President election cycles away from “retirement age” so hopefully it comes back and grows by then
I started my 401K in 2001. I've seen the post 9/11 bust, the 2008 bust, the Plandemic bust and the current bust. I increase my contributions post bust and have averaged around 30% rate of return for almost any 24 month period. I hope the current meddling doesn't break the financial rule that the market always averages 10% in a ten year period.

Pike2350

I deposited $2500 into Blockfi back in January. Mostly for the interest bearing account (which has now been suspended due to regulators) I only bought $500 worth of Bitcoin/Etherium and another $2k in stable coins (APR of 9% but now down to 7%) My Bitcoin/Etherium are down a ton. Even with the interest I've earned, I'm down $160. My total walled of $2500 has been paid $47 in interest, but only currently has a value of sub $2400.

I hope it's a blip and they go back up.

The stable coins make up most of my wallet, and have earned earned $43 of interest. I kind of wish I had just put it all on stable coin to gain the interest.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
You guys suck. I just bumped mine to 20M because of peer pressure. At least we can be retarded together...

Ha ha. I am actively fighting the urge. Coin has been the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever bought… But those turkeys keep making me think I should buy more now.

I am sure I will regret it again, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

xj_nate

Doctor, economist, polical expert, poser
Ha ha. I am actively fighting the urge. Coin has been the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever bought… But those turkeys keep making me think I should buy more now.

I am sure I will regret it again, but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️
Everybody's doing it... you know you want to... one of us! one of us! one of us!