Black Violin

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ever heard of these guys? They'll kill any and all stereotypes you might have,,, even down to the meaning of the name they chose for themselves..

They've managed to fuse together classical, jazz, funk, soul, r&b, rap, and hip hop... They even hit up some latin sound here and there..

Here's some clips on youtube of a few songs... Take a second to listen and appreciate the amazing skills these guys have..

[YOUTUBE]Xau2My4Y8wY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]j-Q6ad6Q-Ks&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Well.... they're not really killing any or all stereotypes I have, but... s'alright.

Stereotypes in this case being the "overly busy fusion of genre's that is not as listenable as any of those genres if they were left alone.". :D

But it's not too bad.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Well.... they're not really killing any or all stereotypes I have, but... s'alright.

Stereotypes in this case being the "overly busy fusion of genre's that is not as listenable as any of those genres if they were left alone.". :D

But it's not too bad.

Ifyou have itunes, go to the itunes store and look them up... they're album is diverse enough for me to buy it... I dunno, i've always had a thing for violins and phat beats..

-Jason

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I need a new ipod :( But everywhere I go it's a choice between an 8gig(too small), or a 160gig video with lasers attached to sharks heads)far too overbuilt for my needs)... I'm not settling for anything smaller than a 20gig, and there's no way i would ever use anything bigger than 80gigs... I really don't even want a video ipod..

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I need a new ipod :( But everywhere I go it's a choice between an 8gig(too small), or a 160gig video with lasers attached to sharks heads)far too overbuilt for my needs)... I'm not settling for anything smaller than a 20gig, and there's no way i would ever use anything bigger than 80gigs... I really don't even want a video ipod..

Well, alright Nancy! Apple will make a special "Baby Bear Edition" iPod just for you, ya specificty-impaired maroon!!!

-_- get the friggin iPod and love it, damnit! -_-