BLM Document

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I got a copy of the document last weekend, pretty wild stuff the BLM is considering. Hopefully this will die away as a bad idea.

M

muddyjeep

:mad:Why the hell can't public land stay public! I really hate democrats!!!!!!:mad:

Dog damn worthless communists!!!!!

ID Bronco

The influence many of these envornmental groups have is amazing. They are really good at it unfortuneately. We need to hire some of their people to teach us. This would suck bad.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Obama is going to make a criminal out of me. what do you want to bet that when they make public lands no longer public they will inforce charges agianst those who enter public lands illegally, but not inforce charges agianst those who enter our country illegally.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The influence many of these envornmental groups have is amazing. They are really good at it unfortuneately. We need to hire some of their people to teach us. This would suck bad.

Their influence is directly proportional to their budget. Sadly donating money to 'save Utah from OHV's, Oil & Mining' is a far better fundraiser then prying open wallets to save OHV access. The 'people' exist on our side, the budget does not. SUWA can hose a slide show dinner in Conneticut and bring in a $5k, U4 can have 10 volunteers solicit donations for 2 days straight at EJS and bring in half that.

ID Bronco

Their influence is directly proportional to their budget. Sadly donating money to 'save Utah from OHV's, Oil & Mining' is a far better fundraiser then prying open wallets to save OHV access. The 'people' exist on our side, the budget does not. SUWA can hose a slide show dinner in Conneticut and bring in a $5k, U4 can have 10 volunteers solicit donations for 2 days straight at EJS and bring in half that.

Agreed. I do not pretend to know the solution but we better find one. The worst part of this is how the administration is doing things by circumventing the checks and balances system of the constitution. Czars are the prime example. This is a very slippery slope. If they try to save entire ecosystems where do you draw that line? The whole earth is one ecosystem. What I have never understood is this. Most hard core enviros think the world is headed to overpopulation and humans are the cause of nearly all of the problems in this world so why don't they be the solution and just commit suicide to rid our world of more people and pollution?

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
"when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. --"

Tick Toc... Tick Toc