boaters....

Houndoc

Just got to wondering about the boating folks on here.

Who and what do you have?

Currently have a 2001 Hydroswift 2200. Mostly gets used to hit Lake Powell once a year (excited this year marks 50 years since my first trip there, have missed about 5 years in that time.)

Debating if is about time for a replacement. Have had this one for going on 14 years. Would love the cold-weather versatility of an outboard and a little more space as my kids add spouses.

old boat pic.jpg

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I have a 2001 Nautique 210, I would like to upgrade to a newer surf boat but with having little kids that most of the time just want to get pulled on the tube and knee board I cant justify the cost yet.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Just sold my 2017 Tige RZX3. Already having sellers remorse. The simple fix to get into surfing is to just leave the tube home. We would bring the knee board, but only as a reward for trying surfing. LOVE surfing.

Jesser04

1999 Chris craft 230 sport deck. Would love a new boat but it’s hard to justify the price. Paid 14k for it 13 years ago and I bet it’s still worth that. Only added a swim deck and front Bimini. 7FA1B35F-DEE8-4A89-AE35-4A5992303A72.jpeg

Houndoc

1999 Chris craft 230 sport deck. Would love a new boat but it’s hard to justify the price. Paid 14k for it 13 years ago and I bet it’s still worth that. Only added a swim deck and front Bimini.

The cost of a newer boat is tough to swallow. Would like an enclosed head for Lake Powell and I strongly like having to winterize after a day on the lake in cold weather (deer hunt, Lake trout spawn at Flaming Gorge etc.) so pining for an outboard. Lots of nicely designed boats out there but can't see myself spending the money for brand new and used hard to find just what I want.