Boondock RV camping during EJS

JaredMD

Does anyone know of any places to boondock RV camp during EJS? Or any RV parks that have vacancy for the latter part of the week?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The traffic coming into town from the north backs up pretty bad. I’m north of Moab now and had about a 20 minute backup getting into town around 515pm.
Are they still doing the lane widening in the north part of town? That was also causing a lot of issues for a while.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
When the delays are super bad, would it be any faster to come in down UT-128? I assume that is the way Greg would usually come in anyway.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I have a tent spot reserved at Moab Valley RV on the north side of town that I won’t be using. It’s for 3/30-4/2 if anybody wants me to “transfer” it to them. I also paid for an extra parking spot for my truck and car hauler. I’ve stayed there for EJS a few times now and it’s nice.

johnsonbz

I have a tent spot reserved at Moab Valley RV on the north side of town that I won’t be using. It’s for 3/30-4/2 if anybody wants me to “transfer” it to them. I also paid for an extra parking spot for my truck and car hauler. I’ve stayed there for EJS a few times now and it’s nice.
pm sent

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Went through town a couple times late this weekend. Traffic was still pretty nuts coming into town with the construction.