Borrow a tow dolly Thursday night?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
From someone in the valley, preferably. I can rent from UHaul, but I'd rather give one of you $20 instead...

Kevin B.

What are you needing to get done? is it a movable vehicle, like can drive on its own up a trailer? or no?

Gotta haul the 4Runner down to a shop to get some welding done I can't do at my place. No motor yet, so it won't make it onto a flatbed under it's own power, although I suppose I could use a comealong or hook up the winch.

I thought about your trailer, but I figured the Blazer would be on it and didn't want to presume? The other problem would be towing - my '85 plus a flatbed is probably too much for the '99. A dolly would be much lighter.

blznnp

blazer is in the driveway with the attempt to give me motivation. a come along would work, just take a little extra time, which I don't mind. If I can find my brackets I made i could possibly bolt up my winch to it. with no engine though it might not be to bad to give it a push also. What welding are you needing done? What time are you looking at doing it?

Kevin B.

Oh hey, you've got a big welder, don't you? You're closer than the shop I was thinking of :). Gotta burn in some motor mounts and glue them to the frame, I don't trust my little baby welder to do quarter inch reliably.

I'm completely flexible on time.

blznnp

Sure do, do you have a 220v outlet? I could bring my welder over to you if you want or we could do it at my place.

Kevin B.

I don't have 220 here, I wish I did. If you were willing to pick the truck up and do this at your place, I'd owe you big time.

I think I still have your number, I'll text you. If you don't hear from me it means I texted the wrong Bret. :)

Kevin B.

You can borrow my donor trailer, especially if you weld something on it. Hell, I'll tow your junk out there and leave the trailer there for you if you weld the thing that needs welding.

I dunno if I want to weld your thing. Did you wash it first at least?