Northern Utah Bountiful B 1/25/14, Old Ward Canyon

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I deleted the other post because I had the date wrong in the title.

I will be heading to Old Ward Canyon to see how far up I can get tomorrow (Saturday 1/25/14). Anyone is welcome to join me. I will hit the parking lot around 11 am and head out from there.

I will check here when I get there to see if anyone is joining me, and then heading up. Anyone that couldn't do WOTR and wants to get out, it should be fun!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I remember there being a few ledges overlooking the cliff sorta....I hope that's not where the ice is :D lol

in any case I will see you out there.

gertsch

I've already been up to the meadow area about half way up on New Year's Day. All the south side slopes were pretty clear. I'm sure I could have made it all the way to the midway parking lot.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Anyone that wants to go, but doesn't know how to get there, meet me at the Chevron on 500 W 400 N in Bountiful at 10:45 tomorrow morning. I will be there in my big blue JK. It is hard to miss.

CB Channel 35 for the those that have a CB.

Last edited:

Troop92

I'm totally coming, leaving layton in 5 or 10 minutes... If I don't see you at the Chevron, I'll see you at the trailhead. White Isuzu Trooper with a short, tired, frazzled scoutleader behind the wheel.. :D

juhcohbee

That was a fun run guys thanks for letting me tag along, I thought I'd mosey on over and join this forum, wanted to share some pics

thanks again guys had a great time!!!

Troop92

Hey guys, great to get out today and put faces to usernames. Good weather, fun terrain. Nice to know my rig can still climb!