BRC rep? Brian Howthorn? Need a speaker....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I help organize a grand cherokee exclusive event in Moab every June and this year we would like to bring in a rep from the BRC or USA-all to give a brief presentation about land use issues and what not.

We would be willing to cover some reasonable travel/lodging expenses if needed. Would Brian Hawthorn be the right guy to contact about this? I know he's done some public debates and what not.

This would be on Saturday June 16 and there would be about 100 people (we cap it at 50 vehicles but with family/friends/media I would guess around 100) in attendance from around the country that probably aren't particularly aware of the battles for land use we have in Utah.

Cody

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Yup, Brian is an excellent speaker... he lives up in Idaho, so travel could be an issue but I would send him an email.

As far as more Utah related stuff, Mike Swenson, Steve Jackson, Jeff Stephens or Dave Adams (both Moab locals).. would all have the Utah 4x4 (Moab expecially) status dialed in.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm sure Jeff and for sure myself will do anything we can to help.

I think we'd like to take you up on that. I'll send you an email in the next little bit and we can chat.

Being in Moab, you would be able to come to the Meet n Greet at the Rotary park on thursday if you'd like. The more responsible land use advocates we have mingling the better ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Just to update everyone, Jeff was gracious enough to come and say some words. He did an excellent job and thanks to his efforts we were able to round up $374 dollars which we donated to the BRC's Moab Partnership!

Thanks again Jeff!

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Just to update everyone, Jeff was gracious enough to come and say some words. He did an excellent job and thanks to his efforts we were able to round up $374 dollars which we donated to the BRC's Moab Partnership!

Thanks again Jeff!

My pleasure! Thanks for the invite.