Brett & Cody...

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Sorry i didn't call you, i was way sick all weekend. anyways are you still available for the install help on the bb gor my ZJ? I left a post on JU for ya, but I thought that I'd leave one for you here too. Well if you or cody are able to help, lets set up a date and time and make my zj grow.

-Rich

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm leaving for Sacramento in a few hours. I'll be back saturday afternoon.

We can do it Sunday after 6, or Tueday between noon and six. Other than that, I don't know when I'll be away from work.

Cody

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Sunday after six works for me. The only downside is that it will be damn cold, so we'll need to find a heated place to do it in. That of tough it out :D . Tuesday won't work because i will have basketball practice. So we do it saturday with just me and brett, or late sunday with the three of us. its your call.

-Rich

JJJZJ

Jager Abuser
hey whats up guys, let me know when you are planning on doing the BB install, id like to come and tag along

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Originally posted by JJJZJ
hey whats up guys, let me know when you are planning on doing the BB install, id like to come and tag along

JJJZJ- Looks like we will do it some time this weekend, either sometime saturday or late sunday. the more hands the better:D

Miatre- BB = budget boost (an inexpensive way to add 1-2" lift)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Well, I will talk to my dad about working on your Jeep this saturday. Only took me 45 minutes to install the spacers on my front end, so, theoretically it should only take about 2 hours to lift your Jeep higher.

Brett

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Sounds good!! Just make sure to hit me back with the datails. if we do it on saturday you need to tell me what time so i can get off work. some time around 10 or 11 would work best. if you are up by then ;)

Rich

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

We can do it Sunday after 6, or Tueday between noon and six. Other than that, I don't know when I'll be away from work.

Cody

Umm :rolleyes: do I get to be a part of this decision? As I stated above, I won't be there. I guess if you guys want to park in the driveway, break into the locked garage, and work on your jeep in front of my house then thats cool. Maybe my parents will come and hang out too. Then you can roll the kegs in and have the party ragin' by the time I get off work.

It'll be dark by the time I get off work--dark = cold in the winter. If it's killin your sex life/popularity so much that you have to have it done right now, then I suppose when I get off work we can probably do something. :D

kikn93ZJ

Top Dawg
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Umm :rolleyes: do I get to be a part of this decision? As I stated above, I won't be there. I guess if you guys want to park in the driveway, break into the locked garage, and work on your jeep in front of my house then thats cool. Maybe my parents will come and hang out too. Then you can roll the kegs in and have the party ragin' by the time I get off work.

It'll be dark by the time I get off work--dark = cold in the winter. If it's killin your sex life/popularity so much that you have to have it done right now, then I suppose when I get off work we can probably do something. :D

oops, forgot about that. Hmmmm. Now what? we can wait until next weekend, like next saturday if that works better for everybody. I can wait another week it wont kill me. sorry you have to work man that sux. but we'll get it done...sometime...soon hopefully..................

Last edited: