Brian's canvas in clearfield

Jesser04

Has anyone used them? I'm looking to add a second bimini on my boat and there about half of what sugar house awning wants. I know sugar house is probably the most expensive but it still sound to go to be true.

Jesser04

Brian's quoted me 499 for a six foot Bimini that zipped into the rear Bimini. Sugarhouse's quote was 1061 that's a huge difference in price. Can sugarhouse be bending people over that bad?

Jesser04

Bart I just saw this I was there this morning. I made and appointment for next Wednesday I can ask him then for you but judging from my experience I think he will do just about anything. The final bid ended up being 625 it cost a little more to do all stainless hardware.

Last edited:

Bart

Thanks for the info and I will be contacting them when I finally decide what I'm doing.

Bart I just saw this I was there this morning. I made and appointment for next Wednesday I can ask him then for you but judging from my experience I think he will do just about anything. The final bid ended up being 625 it cost a little more to do all stainless hardware.

I have had them make a couple of custom. They do nice work and have great prices.