Bronco 40th Anniversary May 3-7

Steve

Who Cares?
Can't make that either, because I'm helping make the arrangements for the Moab Bronco Safari to be held May 7-13. :D I already know we've got people coming from as far away as PA this year, with lots of people coming who've never been to Moab. Should be a great event.

Dixon

Steve said:
Can't make that either, because I'm helping make the arrangements for the Moab Bronco Safari to be held May 7-13. :D I already know we've got people coming from as far away as PA this year, with lots of people coming who've never been to Moab. Should be a great event.

Were could I get info on the Bronco Safari in May. We have a 69 that we've be working on and on. I'd like to go and spend some time with Bronco guys.

Steve

Who Cares?
Dixon said:
Were could I get info on the Bronco Safari in May. We have a 69 that we've be working on and on. I'd like to go and spend some time with Bronco guys.
It's planned and put on by the Bronco Registry of Northern Colorado (B.R.O.N.CO). Their website: http://www.cobronco.org/, is the best place to check on the plans for it. You can also PM me as I am helping with the planning and will be a trail leader. Hope to see you there! :D

pumpkinbronc

ONETONPUMPKIN
Wish I could do both but the wallet wont allow it, I havnt made my mind up on the Cali trip, I was hopen some other guys from this board would be headin down. I didnt realize the Bronco Safari was around the same time:(