For Sale Buggy Part out

xjtony

Asking Price
$1800
3 SEAT BUGGY CHASSIS

Its not perfect but it is a good start for someone. Set up for 3 link up front with 4 link in back. Currently has an OBD1 318 in it but the engine is tired. The good thing is that it has a custom standalone harness ($500). If someone would throw a JY OBD1 360 in there it would be an easy and good choice. Will come with a fuel cell and in cell stock fuel pump. The radiator only has one season on it. All new injectors with only a few runs on them. Really all of the sensors on the engine are only a few seasons old and could be moved to the new engine. I will include the driveshafts and some exhaust parts with the sale. Has a full flat bottom skid plate as well.
20220912_124235_HDR.jpg
Asking 1800

Shorty Small Block Mopar pacesetter headers
20211202_174109.jpg
Asking $50

14 inch King 2.5 Coilovers

Freshly rebuilt with 16 inch shafts. The shafts have poly bumpstops added to them. I went with 16 inch shafts so I could have the bumpstops but not take too much away from the travel. They come with springs but the lower spring will need to be replaced with a longer one. They look kind of rough but they are totally rebuilt and ready to go. I had to drain the nitrogen to get them off the buggy so you will have to charge them.
20200313_144350.jpg
20200313_144355.jpg
Asking $500

Fox 2 in air shocks

I think they are 16 inch shocks. Used but no issues
20220912_124305_HDR.jpg
Asking $300

I'll have pictures up here shortly and prices are OBO

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
3 SEAT BUGGY CHASSIS

Its not perfect but it is a good start for someone. Set up for 3 link up front with 4 link in back. Currently has an OBD1 318 in it but the engine is tired. The good thing is that it has a custom standalone harness ($500). If someone would throw a JY OBD1 360 in there it would be an easy and good choice. Will come with a fuel cell and in cell stock fuel pump. The radiator only has one season on it. All new injectors with only a few runs on them. Really all of the sensors on the engine are only a few seasons old and could be moved to the new engine. I will include the driveshafts and some exhaust parts with the sale. Has a full flat bottom skid plate as well.
View attachment 152367
Asking 1800

Shorty Small Block Mopar pacesetter headers
View attachment 152368
Asking $50

14 inch King 2.5 Coilovers

Freshly rebuilt with 16 inch shafts. The shafts have poly bumpstops added to them. I went with 16 inch shafts so I could have the bumpstops but not take too much away from the travel. They come with springs but the lower spring will need to be replaced with a longer one. They look kind of rough but they are totally rebuilt and ready to go. I had to drain the nitrogen to get them off the buggy so you will have to charge them.
View attachment 152369
View attachment 152370
Asking $500

Fox 2 in air shocks

I think they are 16 inch shocks. Used but no issues
View attachment 152371
Asking $300

I'll have pictures up here shortly and prices are OBO
I'm re-listing these coilovers and airshocks for the same price. DM me if interested.