Build thread: 1994 4runner (kinda)

alexj

Well this is mostly just for me keeping track and seeing the progress of what I have done to this. I am open to all ideas!

I bought this 4runner about a month ago. I am a senior in high school and am just starting to try to get into to off roading and such. I love camping and being outside. This 4runner is pretty much all stock except for a small lift and an aftermarket air intake. I am mostly going to just be doing small modifications/messing around with it until I get home from my 2 year religious sabbatical after I leave next year.

I have taken off the running boards and have TrailGear rock sliders that I'm looking to install. (If anyone does welding or knows someone who would be willing to help that would be awesome.)

Like I said I'm probably not going to do any performance mods until a few more years. If anyone has experience with interior LED's or knows someone that would hook it up let me know. The lighting inside my truck is terrible. Also I'm looking to change the headlights to HID's and install some sort of off road lights. Like I said, I'm willing to listen to new ideas. You can ask questions if you want!

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Hit edit and select delete.

Nice truck. Get with airmanwilliams here on the board for plug and play LED lighting. I stuck an LED board in the overhead on my 4Runner and the difference is amazing.