Northern Utah Cabin Fever Run up Snakes! Sat 02Mar2013 (parking lot 10:30 to 11)

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Just thought I would let everyone know there will be a few of us running up Snakes this Saturday. Its supposed to be great weather and it will be a great time with the great people locked in 4wheel drive... hey maybe we can get a few chicks mud wrestling at WW!!!:rofl:

Se ya there!
:greg:

ricsrx

Hunter has a scout merit badge deal in the moring, we will head out when we get done, about 12 :(

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
There will be an additional group out there at noon with ya as well Rick.... I know of Wayne in an orange k5 & beach in a Willy's. of course there will be at least 10-15 of us out there all day long. Optional bonfire after 7pm too so more details on that later.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will be heading out there at about 12. Bringing a friend on his first wheeling trip in his first jeep. I am excited.

Coco

I'll be out there today, heading out with a couple buddies, we are meeting at the chevron @ 11. If you see a big black 4runner come say Hi!

Bart

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Prolly for the best as I'm trying to get the buggy ready for EJS.

ricsrx

Hunter and I had a great time, Hunter brought along his buddy Brian for the ride and they had a good time watching every one, alot muddy and the tractions sucked but that didnt matter!! thanks every one!!

100_4462_zpse74d2a21.jpg

100_4463_zpsa8a49bcd.jpg

100_4464_zps2e051baf.jpg

100_4465_zps1507a0f8.jpg

sixstringsteve

Hard to tell from pics alone, but it looks like Hunter has a ton of confidence now.

The rig is looking really good.

mombobuggy

Thanks so much gentlemen. For your assistance getting my junk back to the trailer. you guys are the best. Fun day in spite of the breakage.

sabatoa1

I had a great time just had a real expensive day!!! I blew a towing airbag on the way out to five mile, then broke a birf, and to top it all off hit a deer on the way home. I did have a great time and wanted to thank everyone who help get my birf out so I could get down.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to Dave for inviting me to ride shotgun, and also it was great to meet everyone else out there as well. There's definitely no shortage of good people in the offroad community!

mombobuggy

I have been drawing up a recovery boom for the back of my rig sort of an old school wrecker boom. Hopefully most of the time it will act as a spare tire mount. With the option of picking busted rigs up with my winch to recover them. I think it can be made to also be a tow bar for my and other rigs for when they have no steering or no power to the wheels.

mombobuggy

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to Dave for inviting me to ride shotgun, and also it was great to meet everyone else out there as well. There's definitely no shortage of good people in the offroad community!
Yes sir Nate. It was awesome to get out with you and put a face with the name and the guy building the nice buggy. I was hoping riding in my beater would help to keep up your focus on finishing yours. I suspect ryan or someone will start a proper trip report so we can see the pictures.

sixstringsteve

Hunter has a scout merit badge deal in the moring

What merit badge did he get? I'm not sure if Hunter is aspiring to become an Eagle Scout, but that has been one of the most meaningful accomplishments of my life. Up to that point in time, it was the hardest thing I'd ever done, and I would frequently look back at that time and realize "if I could get my Eagle Scout Rank at 17, I can do this."