Cache County/Bear Lake Trails?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
I do! It depends on what your into there's nothing too hard core, but definatly a ton of trails you could spend all day on.

SundancKid

Where's the "e"?
Rot Box said:
I do! It depends on what your into there's nothing too hard core, but definatly a ton of trails you could spend all day on.

That sounds just about right.

My rig isn't quite up to snuff yet and we'll be packing light. (no spares ect.) Scenic would be a plus but wheeling is wheeling.

GPS and or map quest would rock!

Houndoc, thanks for the link. Have you driven the trail?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
It's been a while but if you haven't been there Old Ephriams grave is worth a trip. I went from left hand fork (hyrum) over to Old Ephriams and back.

Houndoc

SundancKid said:
Houndoc, thanks for the link. Have you driven the trail?

Nope. One the UOOC has tossed around for a summer trip this year, but unfortunately I have not been able to spend much time up that way, except right out on the lake (not that that is a bad thing)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
One of my favorite trails in the Bear lake area is up Bloomington canyon (North of Bear lake a couple miles) to Bloomington Lake, then to the Paris ice caves, then out Cub River to Preston, or out Franklin Basin into Logan canyon. Long Trail with Lots of Scenery. Some rocky climbs, switch backs, and tight rutted trails are the biggest obstacles. Although there is still too much snow in spots but mid June should be perfect.