Campfire and beer. Cabin #40 at KOA

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Also, we ran with some "influencer" folk today that sorta irritated me. We'll be in their Wednesday video showing my legit rodeo moves on the trail.

Reactions: DAA

85CUCVKRAWLER

Also, we ran with some "influencer" folk today that sorta irritated me. We'll be in their Wednesday video showing my legit rodeo moves on the trail.
honestly, if im on a trail ride with people who have their insta name on their windows, i know im going to have a bad day.

I wanna ride with the guys who have raisin'd xj's and 2nd gen toyota's. Those are the best days.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
honestly, if im on a trail ride with people who have their insta name on their windows, i know im going to have a bad day.

I wanna ride with the guys who have raisin'd xj's and 2nd gen toyota's. Those are the best days.
Other than a few moments with that youtube couple, it was a great trail ride and a bunch of great wheelers. Half of the group was 60 and older, and we definitely enjoyed being with them. I have a lot of respect for older folks who stay involved in this hobby when I know it's rough on there bodies. The couple in front of us had a 2 door JL that was so awesome, I would have traded them Jeeps in a second. BEB6CC5E-0D15-46E2-9B6F-B2726F5573DE.jpeg
They were in there 60's and just the sweetest couple. They were also far better wheelers than 20 of the douche bag 4 doors on 40's on the trail today.

It was also fun to watch @mbryson and his 16 year old daughter embarrass all of those $100k rigs in his beater Jeep.

483399F5-2F71-45E0-B5E1-FAE564903455.jpeg