can't view attachments on mobile version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Quick question for all of you... were they viewable in the recent past? I'm wondering if an update caused some problems.
Thanks!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've just tested this on my android Galaxy Nexus and I cannot replicate the issue. Attachments show up as thumbnails and I can click them.

Can you get me a screenshot?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmmmm

I am unable to replicate this issue now too. Was anything changed? Maybe it was just glitching out over the network? I failed to specify whether I was on WiFi or not originally. Hrmph.

Well uhmmmmm GOOD JOB SHANE! IT"S FIXED!!! WOOT!!! YEE HA!!! :confused:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I'm with Tacoma. It never worked for me, I always had to switch to full version if I really needed to see an attachment. The day after this thread I was able to see them :bryson:

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I'm with Tacoma. It never worked for me, I always had to switch to full version if I really needed to see an attachment. The day after this thread I was able to see them :bryson:
X2! Much better!

Now, if only we could upload photos in mobile version...

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
That is very strange. I've had this phone for a year, and I've never been able to see attachments until today. I just figured it was my phone because some things don't work the same on a windows phone as on android or iphones.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Stupid quantum theme. The very act of me observing it changed it's behavior. :D

If for some reason it happens again, please post a screenshot. Thanks everybody!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Looks like it happened again. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-04-12-07-53.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-04-12-07-53.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 8

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yep, I can replicate it now as well... even in a normal browser using the mobile theme. Working on it! Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.