Can't we all just get along

Troop92

Those that are legitimately protesting most likely had nothing to do with it. Those like Michael Brown, that make poor decisions, use the protests to cover illegal activity. Hence the burning, looting, burning of cars, and attacks on police.

Last edited:

amp713

On one hand I want to say call in the gaurd and start gunning down the guys who are shooting at fireman and the likes. But on the other hand some days i think this nation needs a revolution and a wake up call, if it happened for the RIGHT reasons id be joining and i dont wanna get gunned down haha.......

However the reasons they are doing it in Ferg is absolute BS and I see nothing right with how its being handled. Start shooting back with superior fire power.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
On one hand I want to say call in the gaurd and start gunning down the guys who are shooting at fireman and the likes. But on the other hand some days i think this nation needs a revolution and a wake up call, if it happened for the RIGHT reasons id be joining and i dont wanna get gunned down haha.......

However the reasons they are doing it in Ferg is absolute BS and I see nothing right with how its being handled. Start shooting back with superior fire power.
I would have gone for the more environmentally friendly water canon option. Hose down anyone that shouldn't be there and with temperatures down around freezing they won't stick around long.

Bullet

Maybe someone could explain the logic of waiting until 8:00 PM to announce the verdict. I just don't get that one. Maybe they thought all the bad people would be home in bed. You know, cut they gotta get up for work the next day.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
If they wanted everyone home at bed, they should announce it at 7.00 am.

Just saying that's the life of welfare. Just ask my sister-in-law. LOL :rofl::busted:

Maybe someone could explain the logic of waiting until 8:00 PM to announce the verdict. I just don't get that one. Maybe they thought all the bad people would be home in bed. You know, cut they gotta get up for work the next day.

mesha

By endurance we conquer

maybe less cops are on duty in neighboring cities at night so they could help with the riots they knew were coming.

amp713

True... Ammo is kinda expensive right now too ha

I would have gone for the more environmentally friendly water canon option. Hose down anyone that shouldn't be there and with temperatures down around freezing they won't stick around long.

ID Bronco

I absolutely think these criminals should be dealt with swiftly. I also think most of this post is ridiculous. Open Fire? I don't know how you can even compare this to a real revolution. I certainly can see getting behind a cause, but good grief, that is crazy talk.

DAA

Supporting Member
"Getting along" has always been way over rated. I have never been in favor of the concept. Just too many people in this world that the only way to "get along" with them is to allow their private part to rest in your hind end. I just say "no" to the whole "getting along" thing.

- DAA

amp713

I absolutely think these criminals should be dealt with swiftly. I also think most of this post is ridiculous. Open Fire? I don't know how you can even compare this to a real revolution. I certainly can see getting behind a cause, but good grief, that is crazy talk.

NOOOOO nonononononononoooooo.... I dont think this is a revolution in anyway! What they are doing is stupid bull shit. I just meant this nation NEEDS revolution and when it happens id rather be met with very little goverment assisted resistance thats all haha.....

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
So anyone else think this is completely stupid. Why would you go out and destroy your own town and local owners stores. I guess I just don't get it.

In reference to Ferguson Riots.

My wild guess is because they want to steal the stuff inside the stores, and they think white people/cops love Little Caesars.

237B3A9800000578-2844491-image-140_1416895874813.jpg

MO%2BFERG%2BLOOTING%2BPOSTER.jpg

Last edited:

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/opinion/simmons-ferguson-grand-jury-complicated/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I agree, it shows the confusion and not knowing what to do except to comply to keep things safe. Too bad people had to riot and set fires just as they did with the Watts riots in 1958 which means no answer has been found. I think the race baiters Like Brown and Sharpton are partly to blame. We are all citizens of this country and should be able to walk the streets in safety. Since black on black crime is at 80% or more the change has to take place within the black community. Read some of the comments made by Dr. Walter Williams within the last year.