Car Show Aug 20 5-8pm West Valley City

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Our stake is doing a car show/carnival with bounce houses and food and games and stuff. All free. I know there are a bunch of you with neat cars and wanted to invite you all to come with your cars. I already begged @mbryson to bring his Buick and hes coming so that should be enough to get a bunch more of you there. Someone needs to bring a square body with how many of you have one right now.

If you're interested I just need your name, phone number, and a description of the car(s) you want to show.

It'll be at the church on 6400 West and 3500 South in West Valley and is from 5-8 pm.

carshow.PNG

@bryson @lhracing @TurboMinivan @JeeperG @Hickey

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Sadly, I will be attending another car show that weekend, otherwise I would have been happy to come.
My next door neighbor has a couple boring cars that people like @mbryson would probably get excited about. A '68 Firechicken convertible and a '73 Corvette. He also does music for car shows all over the valley, I can ask him if he's available if you'd like.

JeeperG

I'd love to but I'm hoping we are busy having a block party with my own junk, I need to move forward on that soon so we can car show with it next year.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Man I'd love to go! Lincoln has been hounding me to get the Olds to some car shows. Sadly, I have to work that night.:(

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Thanks again to Marc and Lane for bringing their neat cars.

Right after they drove out I was offered a set of keys to a pretty mustang so I drove that home for my neighbor who had 4 cars and three drivers. I could barely get in being a tall fat guy. An inch or two of steering wheel tilt would have made things much easier. It was fun regardless. My boy liked the drive home too.

IMG_20220820_204901.jpg

lhracing

I had as much fun following a big block 1st gen from 201 to 215 as is possible while being legal. I was taching about 3300-3400 keeping up with Lane.

We got a few looks from folks. His car runs WELL.

I was running along at 2200-2400 rpm, not sure what speed we were doing because my speedometer is a little bouncy.