Cavalia horse show in sandy

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
guy at my work said him and his kids loved it, but they paid for vip watch the horse get its hair braided tickets

Brad J

We went a couple weeks ago. It was around $270 for 4 of us (2 adults & 2 teenagers). I booked the cheapest seats possible & found that they are serious about the "obstructed view". I had the worst view but my wife said hers was not blocked at all. My daughter sat on her lap most of the time due to the view. It was a good show. The family loved it but I couldn't help but think of how much money I spent on it.

Attachments

• 0507161544.jpg
    0507161544.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Houndoc

We attended the show last night. My opinion is don't miss going. Was fantastic.

The horse aspect is very cool- as a horse person can really appreciate the training and trust between horses and humans but certainly something anyone can enjoy.

The acrobats are absolutely amazing, as was the dance-type portions of the show (I am far from Mr Culture, but extremely cool, especially the African-based dancing.)

The set and scenery in exceptional and the music is all done live (band members are in booths to above the stage/entrance on each side.)

I read they have extended to June 13. Go.

pELYgroso

'Merica
Good to know. I didn't end up getting her tickets, but maybe I'll still surprise her...she's a horse person, so she'll probably appreciate it more than me.