Chain/ Drive component hook ups?

Cascadia

Undecided
I can't remember what brand I got this last time but the chain life has been depressing. I put it on for cow dung and I've had to adjust for every race and a couple rides. Wish I could remember so I don't get it again.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
What Paul said. I put a Regina ORN6 on my YZ450 after eating 3 chains and sets of sprockets in one year. It was on the bike when I sold it with at least 150 hours on it. Well worth the money.

Tonkaman

Thanks for the info, I've never heard of Dirt Tricks. If you need something you can get locally for this weekend I have been buying Renthal Twinring sprockets and had good luck

Caleb

If you're just looking for low cost, the primary drive stuff isn't horrible, it's rmatv in house brand so I can get you a fair discount on it. I much prefer the supersprox sprockets but they are a bit more money. I also like the Regina chains but they too will cost you more.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Saving money on a chain is great until you are stuck repairing one or being towed out from the middle of nowhere. I don't mind saving some money on some parts but chains are not one of them

rholbrook

Saving money on a chain is great until you are stuck repairing one or being towed out from the middle of nowhere. I don't mind saving some money on some parts but chains are not one of them
Perfect example is 2 months ago when my son's oem chain broke with 2 miles left on 5 MOH. I'm not talking about the double track on the way out either. It sucked pushing, pulling and towing his CRF150RB out of there.

Caleb

Yep, I agree.

Gravy, wasn't it you that we had to tow out a few years ago due to a broken chain?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Jared broke it. haha . That's before I knew any better I just ran what I had. I currently have a Renthal Supersprox and Renthal gold O ring chain, And I've got excellent life out of them. I'm not looking for cheap junk, just trying to save a little off retail. 13/48

Caleb

Jared broke it. haha . That's before I knew any better I just ran what I had. I currently have a Renthal Supersprox and Renthal gold O ring chain, And I've got excellent life out of them. I'm not looking for cheap junk, just trying to save a little off retail. 13/48

Oh yeah, that's right, it was Jared that broke your stuff. :rofl:

If you find some stuff you want me to get you pricing on through RMATV, I'm happy to. As I'm sure I've said before, a lot of the big name companies I'm not able to get any discount on but any price break I get I'm happy to pass on.