Changing a starter on an old dozer.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Gear wrench's and an extension with 15 degree wobble would make that 100 less F bombs.
That totally reminded me to order one of these. My dad has those 15 degree wobbles and I used to use them ALL the time. Good things to have on hand!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I just watched an hour of this guy making a driveway. But only because every-time I'd start to get bored something went wrong and he would fix it in amusing ways...

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I just watched an hour of this guy making a driveway. But only because every-time I'd start to get bored something went wrong and he would fix it in amusing ways...

A few thoughts..
-2x's speed made it only 30 min for me..
-I continually make fun of my children for watching videos of other people playing video games. I think this qualifies for that same level of stupidity... just the adult version.
-This was way better than 'the great escapists'

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Ok, ghostriding the trackhoe to get the dump truck unstuck was pretty baller.

Nothing keeps him from meeting his goals.

He's just like this unstoppable force of chaos. He rides fast, takes chances, predictably ****s it all up, comes up with a way to fix it and keeps going like nothing ever happened. I can't decide whether he's my hero or the guy they warned me about in shop class. Maybe both.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ok, ghostriding the trackhoe to get the dump truck unstuck was pretty baller.

He's just like this unstoppable force of chaos. He rides fast, takes chances, predictably ****s it all up, comes up with a way to fix it and keeps going like nothing ever happened. I can't decide whether he's my hero or the guy they warned me about in shop class. Maybe both.
He got his first chainsaw at 10 years old. That's when his life was set upon this path.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
This is a spot on description!