Wanted Cheap car

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Hey there party people, i'm in need of some cheap transport to get me back and forth from the airport. 4x4 or AWD is a plus, don't really care about MPG it will be rotting at airport most of the month, just need something that won't leave me stranded. 1st gen 4runner, or hilux would be great as long as they aren't plated in gold.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Bump, back on the hunt. Don’t care what it looks like if it’s cheap and don’t have to worry about it not starting

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Needs a fire chicken on the hood and T-tops.
I was thinking some beads and a disco ball hanging from the rear view and a daddy’s little princess bumper sticker

Edit also if you want to come paint it’s a blank canvas. Anything to make finding your car easier in the sea of white black and gray cars. Sometimes the hardest part of my job is finding my car when I finish a trip.

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Used to sell a bunch of those, not bad cars if it's a 3.1 or 3.4 except intake gaskets. 2.4 s quads not so much

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Used to sell a bunch of those, not bad cars if it's a 3.1 or 3.4 except intake gaskets. 2.4 s quads not so much
Has a motor, with 6 cylinders beyond that couldn’t tell you. Was just thinking last night I’ve owned a lot of cars and this is my first GM. I know nothing about them 😂

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I kinda want come paint a firechicken on the hood for you now that you said that.
🤔
You and Jeremy better car pool over and get to painting. But you are required to ride in fRed so I can drive it around while you paint

No sawzall for ttops until gambler time though 😂