Cheep rig

Jeeputah

I am getting married so I sold my JK. We agreed that I can buy a new rig if it's cheep (under $1000).

I'm in the market for a running rig, it's okay if it's a junker.

I'd love to get a Jeep Comanche because I would love to build that into my dream rig. I'm more familiar with Jeeps so I'd rather get on of those.

if you see anything please help me out. I'd love to get back on the mountain.

thanks for your help,

Drew

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am getting married so I sold my JK. We agreed that I can buy a new rig if it's cheep (under $1000).

I'm in the market for a running rig, it's okay if it's a junker.

I'd love to get a Jeep Comanche because I would love to build that into my dream rig. I'm more familiar with Jeeps so I'd rather get on of those.

if you see anything please help me out. I'd love to get back on the mountain.

thanks for your help,

Drew

The perfect solution to your problem would be selling your future wife and buying the JK back........

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
The perfect solution to your problem would be selling your future wife and buying the JK back........

:rofl:

I saw a Cherokee around near my house somewhere for a $1000 if that is something you would look at I can try and find it again and grab the contact info.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
maybe a few bucks too rich for you blood, but this is a good deal on an XJ in the SLC area right now.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=31469466&cat=402&lpid=&search=&ad_cid=43

"1989 Jeep Cherokee Limited 2 door. 4.0, auto, np242. 3" lift. 35" baja claws,
tons of spares. clean body, little to no rust. interior is decent; driver seat
is worn, no headliner, but everything else is in good shape. Would be a great
trail rig/crawler, but wouldnt be the best commuter vehicle. clean title. text
is preferred. $1900 or best reasonable offer. Will include a 2nd set of street
tires if full asking price is met. "

875493-1410134578-990429.jpg

There was one on one of the fb lists the other day that can drive on walls. Or the photo was sideways. Either way, it was $1000.

1995 jeep cherokee sport. 194k miles, runs like a champ. Has new rims, needs new tires, and wheel bearings in rear. Comes with 2-12" subwoofers in homemade box, brand new stereo, 300 watt amp. Interior in great condition, no major problems, great for high school kids. Asking 1000 obo.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
$1k likely won't get you a Manche unless it's beat which most of them are anyways.

It could definitely get you into an XJ. The two door above would be a great investment if you want a wheeling rig soon. You wouldn't be able to get the parts and tires on it for an extra $900.

The one below it for $1k looks like a good start if you'd rather start with a stocker and build slowly.