Chevy Dana 44 high steer arm lockright

blznnp

I have a dana 44 out of a 75 chevy. The passenger knuckle has been milled and tapped and has a high steer arms on it. The locker is a lockright locker, never been used just installed. The locker sat for a little over a year before I installed it and when I went to install it realized that it was missing one spacer so after calling around, wasn't able to get one. I made my own with some sheet metal rolled and one end capped with the same size hole as the other spacer. The major downfall with this axle is that the C's have been cut an turned, not sure how much I turned them. I can pull the pinion angle and the castor angle if wanted to get a better idea of how it would sit in your rig. New ball joints, u-joints. Looking to get $320 for it OBO. Can pm here, email me at azbert84@yahoo.com, call or text 206-383-4540. If you call please leave a message since I might be in class, text is better. Located in West Jordan

Bret

blznnp

I do still have it (its actually under my blazer right now but wont take long to un-install), it has 4.10's

blznnp

bringing this back up again, looking for $300, locker has worked great for me. I will separate the parts, passenger knuckle thats machined flat, high steer arm, carrier with lockright locker.

blznnp

The ratio is 4.10. How does $200 sound for the carrier an locker. The locker has about 5 or 6 runs on it.

It is a 8 lug axle. Will that work for you?

blznnp

i think that is the split though, 4.56 an up and 4.10 and down. the locker shouldnt matter though, let me know what he thinks.

chevymog

The Reaper
i just let my cousin know about this. he would want the complete setup if he has the cash. and you still have it available.

blznnp

Full complete axle, still under my blazer with wheels/tires an all. I will try an pull the axle out of the truck tomorrow or possibly tonight.
Not sure on the leaf spring spacing. It's has stock mounts, came out of a '73 Chevy I believe. I can measure them in a little bit.

I will add that I want to sell it complete but if it doesn't then I will sell the parts separate. First one with cash can have it