Jeep Chevy TBI on jeep 360

brokejeep

Has anyone done this swap? I picked up the harness, throttle body, and sensors today and wondered if theres anyone who has done this and might have some advice.
Thanks

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
i did that swap on my wagoneer. it ran ok but i lost alot of my power compared to a carb. i even had a custom chip burned for the computer but it never brought the power back. i sold the kit to green jeep on this board, so i could run the mud bogs with my carb. you may want to contact him for another opinion. the install was pretty easy and it ran upside down:)

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
i did that swap on my wagoneer. it ran ok but i lost alot of my power compared to a carb. i even had a custom chip burned for the computer but it never brought the power back. i sold the kit to green jeep on this board, so i could run the mud bogs with my carb. you may want to contact him for another opinion. the install was pretty easy and it ran upside down:)

I didn't know it was a 350 setup I bought :ugh:

Seems to work fine for me, don't know about loss of power, mainly just use it for crawling.

brokejeep

from everything else I have read I have never heard loss of power??? but I guess a 4 barrell carb might throw more fuel than a 2 barrel throttle body. who knows???

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
the loss of power was only noticable at the top end. from 4000-6000 rpm's. for rock crawling the setup worked great. i'd do it again on a rock rig anytime, just not for a mud truck where a carb is more friendly, and fuel injection isn't allowed anyway.