CO2 Tank Refill

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Just hung up with Moonlight Garden Supply and they also only do exchange process of the tanks they have in stock.

Shit, this isn't looking good.
I know it may not be ideal of the most economically feasible way to go about it, but could you get an exchange tank and fill your bottle off of it through a transfer hose of some kind?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I know it may not be ideal of the most economically feasible way to go about it, but could you get an exchange tank and fill your bottle off of it through a transfer hose of some kind?
Best you could do is equalize the pressure. You'd need a HUGE exchange tank to get the keeper anything remotely like full...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Sorry to drum up an old thread but does anyone have a source for CO2 in the Ogden area? I went to Ogden City Brewing Supply yesterday and they are all closed up, building empty. I was just there a few months ago and got a refill and didn't realize they were closing.

Norco unfortunately, wants me to leave my tank(s) and pick them up the following week and I don't want my nice shiny tanks banging around in a service truck for a week. Being able to walk in and get a refill in a matter of minutes really spoiled me.
They moved over to 25th street in the monarch building

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
They moved over to 25th street in the monarch building

Thank you. I would have thought if they moved they would have had some signage on the door or something. The fact that there was nothing led me to believe that they must have closed down.

I'll check over on 25th street. Thank you.