Come say Hi, save money on Gas

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am not selling a product directly to anyone on here (unless you own a gas station :)), but wanted to let you know about a promotion that can save you some money if you come and find me at one of the 3 places I will be this week.

Tomorrow 8/6/13, I will be at Steve's Shell at 197 S Main in Cedar City from noon to probably 6pm. On Wednesday 8/7/13, at the TA in Parawon from 9am to 11am. On Friday, I will be at the Shell in SLC on 4th south and 7th East from 4 to 7 pm.

We will be there registering people for the Fuel Rewards Network and giving away cards worth up to $1 off per gallon for you to use. If you mention you are with RME, I will give you $1 per gallon off without having to draw for it. Look for the Silver Canopy and the signs. I am the younger of the 2 of us that will be there. Ask for Dave if you want.

Come say HI. I would love to meet you and help you save on gas.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
You can come get a card whether you need gas right now or not. You can use the card the next time you need gas, and I'll show you how to get even bigger discounts. It is like the Smiths fuel program, only with more participants than just one. And yes, it works for diesel too.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Your so far away.

My fuel bill would make most folks sick.

Where can I sign up?

You can get a card at your local Shell station and register it yourself, or go to fuelrewardsnetwork.com and request a card in the mail. If you do nothing else to earn cents off, right now you will save 3 cents per gallon. You can accumulate enough off to get free gas though.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
The location for today has been changed. We will be at the Shell station near the U of U, about a block from the course for today's race. We will be at 200 South and 1300 East. Come by and ask for Dave (there will only be 2 of us there), and I will give you $2 off per gallon of gas for your next fill up at Shell. You don't have to fill up today.

Hope to see some of you there!