Computer help!

gary78bronco

My company is looking for a computer guru, it would be just a side job type work.

Right now were having some server problems (can't connect to internet) and needing to get a back up in place for our records.

If your interested, know a reputable computer company, or know someone that can handle this let me know.

text or call eight01threeseven648sixnine

Thanks,

Garrett

theferg

DD for Life
Thia is gonna sound like a total schpeel cause I'm a tech guy, not a marketer/advertiser/salesguy, so I copied and pasted a bunch of it... [emoji14] But....

A few friends and I have started an IT consultation services company. We are looking for business owners and decision makers to talk to about possibly enhancing and improving their organization's IT footprint. We are looking to help small and medium size companies IT departments. We want to give them access to IT specific experts. Within our resource pool we can get access to individuals with all of these certs: PMP, CCNA, CCNP, CSS1, CCDA, CISSP, CNE, NCDA,NCIE-SAN, NCIE-BR, VCP5-DCV, VCA-DCV, OCA, OCP, A+, Network +, Security + , and Linux +.

We could def help your company out with your server and backup needs.

We're based out of Provo/Orem area. Check out FB page @ https://facebook.com/RAITServices and let me know if you'd like to set up an initial meeting.