Cool vid

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
It blows my mind to see guys that can ride like that, while I just hack away at riding and do my best to keep the bike up. That's impressive that they're doing that kind of riding with dirtbikes.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
A friend of mine has competed on the junior trials des nations team when he was younger and it is incredible to watch what a good trials rider can do on a bike. The balance and bike control is incredible. A good motocross racer can cross over and race desert and be very competitive right out of the box. A good trials rider can do any and all of them if they are comfortable with the higher speeds.

SportSawyer

Along that line, here's a clip of Graham Jarvis playing around on his Husaberg.

[video=youtube;71l8ILnAIdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=71l8ILnAIdU[/video]

Graham Jarvis was a top British trials rider, and is still a contender in the Scottish Six Day Trial and Scott Trial. He rides extreme enduros now.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
^Dang. Have I ever told you guy's how bad I want a GG or Berg 2 stroke?! The best part about the Berg is I could have all the perks of a KTM, but not have to admit to riding one LOL.