Northern Utah CruiserFest 2013 - Anyone coming out?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Anyone planning to attend CruiserFest next month? Full details are here:
http://cruiserfest.com/

This year will feature two different convoys traveling off-road to the event, one from the south (Moab) and one from the north (Idaho). We had a great group of RME members last years event, anyone planning to make it out this year? Coming on one of the overnight runs?. I'm leading the Moab to CruiserFest expedition, really getting excited as we had such a fantastic time last year. Post up if your coming!

sixstringsteve

Sweet. Can you attend as a spectator without registering? I'll probably be there Friday night for the movie. I'm curious which route you'll take from Moab to toelle All on dirt .

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sweet. Can you attend as a spectator without registering? I'll probably be there Friday night for the movie. I'm curious which route you'll take from Moab to toelle All on dirt .

One fee regardless of how much you choose to participate, the biggest bang for buck is to go on one of the expeditions and camp at the park all weekend.

The route isn't 100 percent off road maybe 90 percent. You can see the route on the 2012 cruiser fest info thread on expedition utah.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bump for CF13. Registrations are really starting to fill up and there are only a couple of spots left on the Moab to CruiserFest convoy trip. If you are interested in being part of this awesome adventure, don't wait to sign up or you'll be wait listed!

monsteryota

I'd like to go but I live in magna a hop skip and jump from miller motor sports park and don't own a cruiser just a runner lol

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bump for CruiserFest next week. I know many of you are coming on the convoy trips from Idaho and Moab. If you can make it, there are a couple of spots left on the Idaho trip. Beyond those I hope many of you are coming out to hang for the weekend, Saturday only, Friday/Saturday, etc. Going to be an absolutely unmissable event!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
If your free tomorrow, get out here. There are 75+ Land Cruisers (and Toyota 4x4's) here now, expecting another 50+ tomorrow. Cruisers from Japan, Canada, South America, etc... literally one of the most eclectic showings in the US.

scottymeegs

Such a cool show! Coming from back east, landcruisers of any vintage were extremely rare to see for me. It was stellar to see so many and the rare birds in the museum. Great PCA background noise as well!