Customer Service!!

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Well many of you know my sammi has the Coil kit on it that is sold by RRO. Well it has some serious body roll and scares the crap outta me. It has the 150# springs and 3000 DT shocks. So I sent an e-mail complaining (well was I?) and they (Matt) promptly replied and asked that I call them. I explained what was going on and that I thought that it wasn't acceptable to have to be worried about crapping my pants when I drive my zuk. He agreed. After a few minutes he said that I should have had at least the 165 lb / 175 lb springs and the 8000 shocks with all of the heavy bumpers and cage in my zuk. So he agreed to send me, TODAY, at no cost, 4 new 165 lb springs (my choice) and 4 new DT 8000 shocks to fix the problem. FREE!!! Did I say FREE??!! I do have to ship back my old ones (and they have paint and crud on them) but........ that my friends is what customer service is all about!!!!

Thanks Matt! You da man!! (I sure hope Glenn doesn't shoot you for this!!!)

Caleb

thats very good to hear...especially about RRO since lately I have been hearing nothing but negative...good for them..

jp008

I have NEVER had a problem with them as well. Of course everytime I need somethng from them I just drive to Heber and pick it up. Even my wife gets exceptionaml service when she calls up there for MY parts.
There is only 1 zuk vendor I do not care for but I will not get into that.

Way to go RRO..................:D