dana 300 output yoke?

val gibson

i hope this isnt too dumb of a question, but i just bought a dana 300, and for the rear yoke it just has a round flange. at first i thought this was normal for a cv driveline, but i havent found anything else like this. does anybody know what this style yoke might be? the case has the upgraded shafts. could i just buy an new yoke from advanced adapters that is for that spline count?
thanks in advance
val

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
val gibson said:
i hope this isnt too dumb of a question, but i just bought a dana 300, and for the rear yoke it just has a round flange. at first i thought this was normal for a cv driveline, but i havent found anything else like this. does anybody know what this style yoke might be? the case has the upgraded shafts. could i just buy an new yoke from advanced adapters that is for that spline count?
thanks in advance
val

If you have upgraded rear output shaft (32spline) I have the yoke you need. Standard 1310 CV non flange style. It is brand spanking new $40

troutbum

cubi-kill
val gibson said:
thanks in advance
val
do you have pics, Mine has a flange from highangle for a CV