DC taco newb here

pELYgroso

'Merica
I just picked up this beaut yesterday! I don't plan on expo-ing it out, it's mostly going to be my DD truck. Lots more comfortable than my '95 F350 PSD has been! I figured there wouldn't be much 4x4 discussion in this thread, so I put it in chit chat.
my taco.jpgmy tacoma 2.jpg

I'll be putting some StealthGear decals across the bottom of the doors on both sides, and on the back window.

this is the look I'm going for. tint the windows, make the chrome black, and get some nice wheels. I probably won't mess with the lift much. I may look for a white camper shell, too. Anybody selling one?
tacoma 1.jpg
Does anyone know where I can get the grill that this guy has? I may also put a small light bar w/ some lights in front of the grill.

I'll be doing a bunch of maintenance items right away (timing belt, water pump, ball joints, check all fluids, etc.) to get it ready for another 100,xxx more miles.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Congrats, white is easily my favorite vehicle color.

EBay has great deals on full, OEM timing belt kits. LBJ replacement is about an hour per side.

pELYgroso

'Merica
now you can give me your power stroke
I'll be keeping the PSD. I don't like to DD it, but when the 1-ton is needed, it's the best thing in the world! I'm going to pull it into the shop and strip the chrome blingy stuff and clean it up a bunch and have it on standby.

Hardcastle

Cool truck. I've been loving my white dc taco the past few years. I personally think trucks look better without a shell but it's really nice having the extra lockable, dry, and dust free space. Mine's not for sale but here's a pic of a truck like yours with a shell.
IMG_1672.jpg