Delta Classic 2019- Who is going to be there?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Who all is planning on coming down for the Delta classic rock crawl? Spectating? competing? or spotting?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I would like to come down, always a good time.

Currently, no solid plans, but I might be:

spotting in the JKU/Street Stock,
or Driving a Legends rig,
or maybe Judging if Rich needs a hand.

He should post up here if he needs a hand with Judges, this is where most of them came from back in the Old School days...

Coco

I work Friday and Saturday, but I would still like to come down and see everyone, but afraid I will literally be missing everything. We will see how Saturday goes.

pkrfctr

I would like to come down, always a good time.

Currently, no solid plans, but I might be:

spotting in the JKU/Street Stock,
or Driving a Legends rig,
or maybe Judging if Rich needs a hand.

He should post up here if he needs a hand with Judges, this is where most of them came from back in the Old School days...

I may run the JKU class if Jinx will spot me and the drs ok it.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I believe Big Rich will only run a class if there are enough competitiors (3 or more) It might be worth checking into before you head down with plans that dont pan out. I can tell you from experiance there will probably not be enough JKs there to have there own class...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Tim, Brian, and another willing JKU and they are golden... :)

I really don't want to spot a JKU In Street Stock.... Last year I thought that Bronco as long in certain places... :D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

He may post here but if not, this is the post. Every event needs help with judges, that's a guarantee. People need to come out and take part in the fun and judging is an awesome way to get involved!

I believe Big Rich will only run a class if there are enough competitiors (3 or more) It might be worth checking into before you head down with plans that dont pan out. I can tell you from experiance there will probably not be enough JKs there to have there own class...

I think it may even be 4...

POR

He may post here but if not, this is the post. Every event needs help with judges, that's a guarantee. People need to come out and take part in the fun and judging is an awesome way to get involved!

Seems like theres a gap between the local wheeling clubs and organized rock crawling.. to bad we couldnt get them to fill that void.

I think it may even be 4....

I've never known rich to differ from his slated game plan. Wouldn't the jku's just compete in stock? Why do they need there own class?

Last edited by a moderator:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I've never known rich to differ from his slated game plan. Wouldn't the jku's just compete in stock? Why do they need there own class?

*Trump voice* Because they’re YUGE! The biggest. Everybody knows it.
They would run the same courses anyways but people get weird about classes.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
*Trump voice* Because they’re YUGE! The biggest. Everybody knows it.
They would run the same courses anyways but people get weird about classes.
I don't think there is enough room on the Delta course to even set up lines for a bus to drive through. I guess he could increase the point max limit for them or decrease the points the cones are worth.

POR

Delta is really the funnest rock crawl of all of them.. only idaho x rocks (RIP) compared in fun loving atmosphere