Did anyone here go on the Forest Service run to Forest Lake on Saturday?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
On Saturday the 14th there was a Forest Service activity which involved building a kiosk (I think) in AF canyon. After the work was done, a large group of rigs went the rest of the way to Forest Lake. Did anyone from RME go on that run?

FSrun4.jpg
FSrun5.jpg
FSrun1.jpg
FSrun2.jpg
FSrun3.jpg

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I helped with both events where we built the Kiosks, but I was unable to attend the installation party...:( It was folks from Utah Jeep Crew, Utah Adventure Toyota's, and Expedition Utah that pulled it together and made it happen.

Wish I could have gone. There is one kiosk left to stain. May have to get it next year if there isn't a good weekend left this year to make it happen.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Awesome [emoji106] . It's good to see a big group get together for a trail run.

Yes, we do need to know more about things like this going on.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Shame on me for not cross posting here. It was posted on Expedition Utah and several Facebook groups. I will try to remember to cross post more often.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I knew about it, but didn’t post so it didn’t take away from the 5-mile clean up efforts.

This was another project, not on NPLD. No big deal, looks like they had plenty of hands... just would be nice to hear about projects like this before hand.