Dirt bike riding in Moab this weekend? (Memorial Day!)

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
I know there was some talk of some guys bringing their motorcycles down to Moab this weekend.... I'll be there for the BBQ, but don't have a worthy 4x4 for most of the Moab trails. If anyone is considering bringing their motorcycle and wants to ride, speak up! I will bring my WR450 down and we can do come riding. Anyone game?

sixstringsteve

I was initially planning on it, then everyone seemed to back out (except for you). So I don't plan on bringing it this trip (mainly because my family is coming and they don't ride).

rholbrook

I am on a project in St George so the family is coming down. I do have my WR with me if anyone wants to go riding next week. I am riding with my boys this weekend

Caleb

I really wanted to finally get down to an RME BBQ this year but I have a commitment already Saturday evening so I'm not going to make it. :(

Cascadia

Undecided
I am on a project in St George so the family is coming down. I do have my WR with me if anyone wants to go riding next week. I am riding with my boys this weekend

I will be down in st. George this weekend also. Are you riding only with your boys or could I tag along? I don't know the area at all so wouldn't know where to go. If I can't that's fine I guess. I don't want to intrude.

rholbrook

I will be down in st. George this weekend also. Are you riding only with your boys or could I tag along? I don't know the area at all so wouldn't know where to go. If I can't that's fine I guess. I don't want to intrude.
You are more than welcome to tag along. My youngest's top speed is around 30ish but he will try anything. I will pm you my cell

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
OK, sounds like nobody is planning on riding in Moab... no worries! I've made other plans, I will still attending the BBQ... but no bike. ;)