Do yous recall?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
There was a post a couple of years back from a dude with a family member with cancer. She made a YouTube video asking Lady Gaga to allow her to design outfits for her?

For some reason, that video popped into my head and was curious what ever became of the situation.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That was Megan Kemp. (Braden/Rockmonkey's sister-in-law) She is no longer in any kind of pain. RIP

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Man, I was moved by the video and she popped into my brain outta nowhere today. I didn't mean to open any wounds.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
No worries here--she was one of the good ones, it's nice to remember her every so often. :)

KWight

Dang, some of you may recall me sharing my wife's battle with Leukemia. Her battle ended nearly three weeks ago as prayers were answered when she passed peacefully from this life.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Dang, some of you may recall me sharing my wife's battle with Leukemia. Her battle ended nearly three weeks ago as prayers were answered when she passed peacefully from this life.
So sorry for your loss, but it sounds like you, and especially her, are at peace.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I just left the house of a family with a little girl with leukemia. We have been taking care of their yard all summer to help ease their burden. Their daughter seems like she is going to win her battle.
Many prayers go out to all of you who struggle with this, or other serious issue.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Lost my mom to lung cancer several years ago. A good friends' father is fighting that battle now. I hate cancer.