For Sale DOM tube remnants

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Asking Price
$2
Pictures is all DOM tubing....from left to right, 1.25" .188 wall, 1" .120, and 1.25" .120.

1.25 .120 ranges from 7" to 15" long, plus the 45 degree bent one. It's currently about $3.50/foot new.

The 1" .120 ranges from 9.75" to 23". It's about 2.75/ft new.

The .188 wall stuff is 16" to 27" long. No idea on its price. 🤣

Let's say, roughly $2/foot for any of them? Rounded to the nearest whatever. 😁
IMG_20210114_091438994.jpg

Call or text 801-232-57 ocho 1

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I need some upper control arm tube. I haven't bought anything for that yet so I'm an open book for tube sizes
The choice for that will depend greatly on what you're doing for link ends/joints. And length, if we're talking about my leftovers. :) The .188 wall stuff would be fine if that works with a weld-in tube insert, and the 27" length works with your setup.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
If you want some very stout control arms my son has some 2" DOM with 5/16 or 3/8 wall. Would have to drill the ends to accept the standard weld in inserts.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Once your drops are picked through for legitimate projects let me know what you want for the remainder. I could use the TIG practice on real tubing.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Once your drops are picked through for legitimate projects let me know what you want for the remainder. I could use the TIG practice on real tubing.
Come stop by. I have a bunch of shorter pieces that just got chucked into my scrap trailer, that I deemed "too short" to hang on to. :)

shortstraw8

Think the 1.25" .120 would be fine for rear upper short arms on an 02 WJ? I will need 1" ID for the inserts. Unless I say screw it all and order a LA kit.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Think the 1.25" .120 would be fine for rear upper short arms on an 02 WJ? I will need 1" ID for the inserts. Unless I say screw it all and order a LA kit.
I'm sure it would be fine. I'll check to make sure, but I don't think I have any 1.25" .120 long enough for you though. I definitely have the .188 wall stuff, if you wanted to drill the ends out to 1" for your inserts...