For Sale Doors for JL(no longer for sale)

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
Asking Price
$399
Condition
Used - Great Condition
Well, since my Jeep burned down without the doors on I have four doors for a 2019 Jeep JL for sale. These are no longer for sale.

Here are a couple of pics. I can get more if you want. Depending on what Jeep I get I'll probably have it's hardtop for sale too. I'll let you know.

20240616_132917.jpg20240616_132909.jpg

Last edited:

Medsker

2024 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
What caused the fire?
I'm not sure. It overheated, something like a radiator hose blew, and it caught fire. My father-in-law, who I value his opinion, thinks the fire was caused by something going wrong, which spiked the temps and then when I drove for a couple 1000 feet to find a place to pull over it got even hotter. This caused oil to leak out as the engine warped and it caught fire, He feels the steam coming out was a secondary thing and not what actually shorted something out and caused the fire. I think we'll never know the actual cause.

I can say to keep up on the maintenance on your fire extinguisher. Mine didn't work, I guy running over with to big ones and neither worked. I'm not sure about the solution since mine was only a year old. It may have been the heat as it was mounted on the roll bar.

Stay safe people!

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm not sure. It overheated, something like a radiator hose blew, and it caught fire. My father-in-law, who I value his opinion, thinks the fire was caused by something going wrong, which spiked the temps and then when I drove for a couple 1000 feet to find a place to pull over it got even hotter. This caused oil to leak out as the engine warped and it caught fire, He feels the steam coming out was a secondary thing and not what actually shorted something out and caused the fire. I think we'll never know the actual cause.

I can say to keep up on the maintenance on your fire extinguisher. Mine didn't work, I guy running over with to big ones and neither worked. I'm not sure about the solution since mine was only a year old. It may have been the heat as it was mounted on the roll bar.

Stay safe people!
That's unfortunate. Since both extinguishers failed did the whole vehicle burn to the ground? Where were you guys at and how long did it take to get the fire out? Assuming a fire truck came and did that for you.

I feel like you probably have a picture or two and I'd be remiss to not ask for proof...

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
That's unfortunate. Since both extinguishers failed did the whole vehicle burn to the ground? Where were you guys at and how long did it take to get the fire out? Assuming a fire truck came and did that for you.

I feel like you probably have a picture or two and I'd be remiss to not ask for proof...
Check out the the pic of the day thread

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

The local media has pictures. He’s not lying about it.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I figured he did. Thanks for the link Spork. I had obviously missed it there.

Thats an impressive amount of flame.