dovetailed the front

Lizard Lips

well I finally did some work on the truck and dovetailed the front of the truck. I cut the front clip off and started from scratch. I ended up taking 16" out of the front or so i can't remember i'll have to measure and get an exact number. I got most of it done this past week a few days ago. I put it together enough to go wheeling. Went out and screwed around for a bit today. We went up one obsticle after there was a traffic jam for like 2 hours when someone's pinion nut came off broke off. not sure i was keeping warm in the truck. i ended up just going up some dunes and that was about it. although I blew up a front drive shaft joint when i launched on the top of one dune and jumped and boom. but put it back together and kept going. Didn't get any pics but it was a super lame trip.
attachment.php

attachment.php

leorn

reset
lookin good. still need to go do a run. for all the utah kids that thing drives to the trails. gotta luv nv cops

Lizard Lips

serious we gotta do a run. where do you live? are you the guy with the runner that went on a run with my bro out at logandale? and yes, I drive it to the trail every time and to work and back most days. Just gotta mount the lights and then i'll be back out there. haven't had any problems with the cops yet

Lizard Lips

I don't really have a before picture. this is the only one that kinda shows the front. I'll finish the hood tomorrow or friday and take some more pics.
attachment.php

Lizard Lips

here's an updated pic. well i was tinkering with it again. and it mocked up some lights and kinda did messed with the grill and have to figure out how to mount it. I cut the hood but need to still cut more off of it.
attachment.php

Lizard Lips

thanks I gotta get it done soon. so I can just wheel it while i build my other truck. still gotta finish the hood and put a few misc things on

Lizard Lips

made a battery mount and the radiator mount. just need to take it to get the tubes done.

Attachments

• bat1.jpg
    bat1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • rad1.jpg
    rad1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • rad3.jpg
    rad3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3

Lizard Lips

here's some more pics of it. Finished the grill and mounted a temporary tranny cooler til i get my real one. Also finished running the tube and hooked everything up.

Attachments

• rad tube1.jpg
    rad tube1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
  • rad tube3.jpg
    rad tube3.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
  • rad tube4.jpg
    rad tube4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
  • rad tube5.jpg
    rad tube5.jpg