E Track

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm have a new enclosed trailer built and I'm considering adding E Track to the floor. Anyone have any comments to this type securing system? Trailer will hold ATV, SXS, Motorcycles and jeeps.

Thanks,

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
We put a lot of it in my brothers snowmobile trailer. Kind of a waste on that since he's one of those that doesn't tie down his sleds but if you're hauling other stuff too then the adjustability is really nice.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I used the flip up recessed D rings in mine for the reasons mentioned above. I don't need to invest in all the expensive E Track straps, and as I need, I just install another one if needed. Plus, I can just clean it out with a push broom.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm have a new enclosed trailer built and I'm considering adding E Track to the floor. Anyone have any comments to this type securing system? Trailer will hold ATV, SXS, Motorcycles and jeeps.

Thanks,

I've used it in every job for the last quarter century. I've never seen it fail, and I've really cranked on it hard with ultra HD straps to tie down 6k lbs crates of glass/mirror.

Just make sure it's mounted to something very solid.

Caleb

I put it in my enclosed. Love it. I also have a couple recessed d-rings I put in too but the e track is where it's at. You can get the specific straps for it or you can get the rings the can take any kind of strap. I have both.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Where is the cheapest spot to buy E track? Most places I can see ( HF, Home depot) are about $4/ft.. but I know it should be cheaper than that. Online plus shipping ends up about the same price.
Where do I go for local?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Where is the cheapest spot to buy E track? Most places I can see ( HF, Home depot) are about $4/ft.. but I know it should be cheaper than that. Online plus shipping ends up about the same price.
Where do I go for local?

Find any 8'ers locally? Preferably black? I need to put some in my trailer. I'd like to do the floor and sides.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Find any 8'ers locally? Preferably black? I need to put some in my trailer. I'd like to do the floor and sides.

After more searching, this is the cheapest I have found, and they have free shipping for my order

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
State trailer supply sells them in 4' and 8'. I have two rows on the floor, one row on each side of the trailer walls two on the front, and more on the front side walls to make an adjustable shelf.

Coco

I have 4 pieces of E track on my flatbed trailer. One for each corner of the SXS tires, and I strap it down around each tire. Works great, and makes securing the SXS mucho faster.