Eagles Nest 5 Mile

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
my brother did it about a month ago unassisted first attempt in his buggy, but he said that there had been quite a few rocks stacked in the bottom. not sure if hes got video, if so ill try and get it posted.

Meat_

Banned
It's still a hard obstacle, but between the stacking and more importantly the fact that the nest is constantly getting smaller with the heavy use it's seeing....... more and more people are going to be able to drive it.

Cottle

[0++13
It's still a hard obstacle, but between the stacking and more importantly the fact that the nest is constantly getting smaller with the heavy use it's seeing....... more and more people are going to be able to drive it.

please expound on how its getting smaller... as I think of it in my head, it would only get bigger, as rocks get moved; If rocks continually get stacked I could see how it would stay about the same in difficulty...

Meat_

Banned
It is constantly crumbling. Partially due to the type of rock it is (very fractured) and partially do to the fact that it gets the crap beat out of it on a regular basis. The rock at the base of it does not change.

The obstacle has shrunk significantly in the last 3 years.