EJS 2019 Trail Officials -- which trails are you working?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We are heading down early and leaving early this year. Desert race in Vernal on Big Saturday. It would be great to meet up and run some trails with some RME folks.

We will be in town Sunday 4/14- Thursday 4/18.
Running
Flat iron on 4/14 and Seven mile rim on 4/15.
Anyone else not running an official trail on the 16th, 17th or 18th?

I don't have anything on the 17th? (verifying)

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I've never ran Pritchett and am kind of a wimp but would love to try it if I didn't slow the group down to much. The hardest thing I have ran so far is Metal Masher. How much more difficult is Pritchett in its current form?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Is that an open day? (meaning not an official trail day?) You headed up at 6:30 am?

Open day, yes. I think we met at like 8:30 or 9 last year. I don’t do the super early morning thing.

I've never ran Pritchett and am kind of a wimp but would love to try it if I didn't slow the group down to much. The hardest thing I have ran so far is Metal Masher. How much more difficult is Pritchett in its current form?

A locked TJ with a budget boost and 32’s ran it with us last year and never took a strap. It’s really about driver ability and experience more than anything. I haven’t been on MM for a handful of years so I’m not sure...