EJS 2021 is ON

Bart

I thought I'd start a new thread to show that the event is actually on and going to happen as planned. Hope to see some of you there.

The trails that I'm working are:
opening Saturday: Hell's Revenge - leading
Sunday: Gold Bar Rim - gunning
Tuesday: Golden Spike - gunning
Thursday: Metal Masher - gunning

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I thought I'd start a new thread to show that the event is actually on and going to happen as planned. Hope to see some of you there.

The trails that I'm working are:
opening Saturday: Hell's Revenge - leading
Sunday: Gold Bar Rim - gunning
Tuesday: Golden Spike - gunning
Thursday: Metal Masher - gunning
Which time on metal masher? I haven't ran metal masher for a few years.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I'll be there the entire week, depending on costs per trail. For sure I'll be running the RR4W-led trails friday and saturday (2 and 3 april) as those are the dates my buddy will be in town for trail riding.

Bummed that the vendor's show is cancelled. that was a fun part of EJS.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
and with no vendors to donate prizes there will not be the big give away on friday night... guess my luck has hit the bad side for several years now... lol

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Here's my week along with co-trail leaders and such.....

Saturday---March 27, 2021

1613711036330.png

Sunday---March 28, 2021
1613711046456.png

Monday---March 29, 2021
1613711059189.png

Tuesday---March 30, 2021
1613711071377.png

Participant ----- Wednesday-Day Canyon—March 31, 2021

1613711338736.png

Participant ----- Thursday-Hey Joe Canyon----April 1, 2021

1613711124433.png

Should be a pretty fun week? I don't know why but I'm truly not a fan of leading a trail. Glad to gun but don't need to lead at all. We'll see how Kane Creek goes? This will likely be a one year deal? I'm not sure I know anyone leading/gunning on my Sunday and Tuesday trails but <waterboy> mama sez </waterboy> that's how you make new friends :D

Attachments

• 1613711090028.png
    1613711090028.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 2

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I've heard they may do the Friday night giveaway over the internet.
from what mike kelso said.. seeing there is not going to be a vendor show most the vendors are not donating items to give away. So no items means no give away... now I know there are going to be vendors that do give things to the club to give away so there might be some but not the $250k like normally is there.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Although I'll be in Moab for the entire EJS week, I have only signed up for running Fins and Things on friday, April 2 and Tip Toe behind the rocks on big saturday. These are the two days that a buddy of mine will be in town. He drives a Hummer Alpha (or whatever they're called) which has what I call the 'South Beach' treatment. It has 22" rims, full custom leather interior, big stereo, etc. It's a nice rig, but built for cruising south beach in Miami, not for the trails. I've been telling him how fun wheeling is since I met him 11 years ago. The two trails I'm signed up for will be fun for him to get a bit of driving on without me worrying too much about wrecking BlackSheep.

If anyone is planning on non-EJS trails earlier in the week, in the difficulty range up to 7, I'd be interesting in rolling with.