• Sunday the 24th

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • NEVER

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
I was wondering when eveyone was going down to Moab? I a leaving the night of the 22nd. I thought that if there was anyone going down that they would want to hook up and do some trails together?????:D Plus Mitch and I dont really want to do trails by our selfs that gets a little boring if you know what I mean!:rolleyes: So anyway let me know!!!!!!

Last edited:

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
I am not sure when I am going try to fix some things on my jeep. Hopefully I will get down there. When is everyone going and where are you guys staying? Maybe we should make a convoy down there.

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
Well I think that it would be a great idea to hook up down there, that way we can all hang out party a little, relax, and get to know each other!!!!!!!!:p I will be camping over by Ken's Lake along with a lot of my friends. So if anyone wants to hang out just let me know!

jp008

I'm headed down the 23rd. Sometime after noon. We will be staying at Slickrock Campground on the north end of town. Be there until the 31st. I'll be in my Blue sami right behind the BIG green SAS Sidekick.

bb88

New Title
I'll be driving ur.. I mean towing the big ugly green sidekick~~this will be my first time in Moab so I'm all for getting together and doing some trails~ I'm heading down Sat. the 23rd

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Herzog--How does one become a member of the "bent metal 4 wheelers"? Sounds like a fun group to go wheelin' with.

Cody

Duh Red Truck

Moab Biatch
Well I am thinking that we should decide later this week to meet up some where and do some trails. What trails do you guys have in mind? Cause I have done all of them, and well any trail would be fine!!!!:cool:

scoutman

I would like to make it this weekend. I would love to do the whole week, but the dumba$$ in charge of planning breaks at school decided that the week before EJS would be good for my spring break.

controlfreak

If you've done them all then you should lead. How about Metal Masher. The "Just say no to crack" obstacle and "the pickle" that were in Peterson's look pretty hairy unless you've got 36" tires and lockers front and rear(I don't :( ) but I like to watch:D