Enough already

May I say I am now officially OVER winter? We have snow out our kazoos here in my very white corner of Colorado. The trampoline has been gone for awile, the neighbor's fence is completely gone as well. On Monday, the blizzard was so bad that our entire town was actually snowed in. Yes, that's correct, all the roads leading out of this paradise were CLOSED. Yesterday, I decided to broaden my horizons and go to Durango which is an hour away. The roads were atrocious and it took me an hour and a half to go a mere 60 miles. In hind sight, I'm not sure if my outing to Wal Mart was worth it, but at least I made it there and back. Here's the view from our front door. And just to clarify, we do have a front porch underneath that mess. In real life it's not level with the driveway. :-\

Random pictures 076 (Large).jpg

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'd count that as "snow". Huh. Whadda ya know.

UT hasn't really gotten "snow", it's got this irritating white crap that mostly just keeps stuff cold... but it's not really "snow", like, I don't have to shovel it or anything.

I'm not sure what I'd call it. But that CO stuff is snow for sure. Yup.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I'd count that as "snow". Huh. Whadda ya know.

UT hasn't really gotten "snow", it's got this irritating white crap that mostly just keeps stuff cold... but it's not really "snow", like, I don't have to shovel it or anything.

I'm not sure what I'd call it. But that CO stuff is snow for sure. Yup.

Come down here to Ephraim. I'm here visiting the folks, and there's about 2 and a half feet in their yard. We ain't got nothing in Tooele compared to here.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Nice! I'd like to see some snow.:D

The drive up to Vernal SUCKED because there was just enough "snow" to make it unpleasant to drive fast in. :(

Bodine

One Call That's All
Nice! I'd like to see some snow.:D

The drive up to Vernal SUCKED because there was just enough "snow" to make it unpleasant to drive fast in. :(

So what you are saying is you had to drive like a normal person instead of a mad man :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I guess the flaming gauges weren't enough to keep the snow melted off the ol' ford huh? :D

That's a lot of snow. I'd be doing donuts & plowing through banks in Lemon Joy if I were you.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Come down here to Ephraim. I'm here visiting the folks, and there's about 2 and a half feet in their yard. We ain't got nothing in Tooele compared to here.[/QUOTE

yep, Im here in Ephraim, and the city is running out of places to pile the stuff. its like driving in a tunnel down my narrow street. I need to move my motorhome from the back yard and Im probably going to be winching it out.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
You're not terrified of 8" of powder?!?!? I thought you were from Utah???

:D :D

Snowbird has NOW,,, Park City has some snow, Salt Lake has a dusting compared. I spent half the day shoveling in PC and the other riding in it on the ATV's at 5 Mile............ :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Snowbird has NOW,,, Park City has some snow, Salt Lake has a dusting compared. I spent half the day shoveling in PC and the other riding in it on the ATV's at 5 Mile............ :D

Did we see your truck out there about 4 pm? We were debating if it was yours or not. I think it was an '06-newer with the bigger headlights.