Everyone!!! Greg is 29 Years Old!!!

Freelancer

Moderhater
:greg: Hey all you RME members and friends of Greg Gardner, the founder of this great website, please remember to wish Greg a Happy 29th :eek: Birthday this Saturday 12/04/2004!!! If it weren't for Greg, we all wouldn't be here using this great site and getting to know one another in this the great brother and sisterhood of off-road junkies! So join me in wishing him a Happy 29th :eek: Birthday!!! :D We love you man! Peace Out my Homies!

Last edited:
R

rockdog

You wouldn't be his g/f would you. How else would you have inside info like that ?

Happy Birthday Greg !! :cool:

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
we better watch out if his GF does anything big for him for his B-day the BB might crash again!

Happy B-day Greg

Freelancer

Moderhater
Happy Birthday

Spork said:
Wasn't vwjettaon35s one of Greg's buddies growing up? Can't remember how VW ties in.

Happy B-day Greg. :greg:

Spork, you would be correct, I did grow up with Greg, I've known him since the 3rd grade. He and I lived across the street from each other in his old Orem home. We used to play hotwheels in the dirt in the flowerbeds in front of his house and make roads and use the water hose to make a "river" through the city we made and used pop-cycle sticks for bridges over the "river." So you see everyone, Greg got his off-roading, rock-crawling interest at a young age. I love rockcrawling too, but I have no jeep or offroad vehicle so I have to live vicariously through Greg, his many jeeps and 4x4s and all of your postings. I have been on many Sunday afternoon drives with him up AF canyon, etc. The VW ties in because I've owned 3 VW Jettas and Greg and I thought that it would be funny to make a picture of my Red 1997 VW Jetta and photoshop 35 inch tires onto it and use it as my avatar. But we never got around to doing it so I'm using one of my favorite games Splinter Cell instead. If any of you is good at photoshop, I'd be willing to send you a picture of my jetta to have you manipulate it and make it look like it's jacked up and has 35s on it. I'd then use it as my avatar instead of Splinter Cell. Hey, all, if Greg happens to marry this girlfriend of his then I'll be at the reception and maybe get to meet some of you all. I currently live out here in Sacramento, CA so I don't get to hang out with Greg as much as I used to. That may have been more than you wanted to hear, Spork, sorry. L8R.

Last edited:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
The good news: Happy Birthday!

The bad news: I'm really older than you :confused: When we met I thought you had me by like 5 years!

Man I'm getting old.

:(

richpblaze

Dude!!!!!!!!!!

Your getting OLD Ha Ha Ha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA OLD FART!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Hope you have an awesome day. Sounds like you should marry VW Jetta she sounds like your type.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
chevtech said:
The good news: Happy Birthday!

The bad news: I'm really older than you :confused: When we met I thought you had me by like 5 years!

Man I'm getting old.

:(

Really???? Geez, how old did you think I was?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Personally, I am glad to hear you are 29...It makes me feel so much younger. :D

It is so nice to have hair... :p (no offense, M to the B.....)

Happy Birthday!!!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
bryson said:
.....................It is so nice to have hair... :p (no offense, M to the B.....)

WHY YOU!!!!!

Yo, you'll love it when you go chrome.......no worries about the part, what style you're wearing it or anything......

Happy B-Day Greg!

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Greg said:
Really???? Geez, how old did you think I was?

Honestly like 35 ish (I'm 31) but don't feel bad, I think it's just because my brain still thinks I'm 25 despite being an overweight, balding, (OK not balding yet) partially crippled 31 year old.

:rofl: :rofl: